1. DSDBCraig DSDBCraig Dambuster Studios

Homefront: The Revolution is now finally available worldwide, and we hope you are enjoying your first steps in Occupied Philadelphia as a member of the Resistance. It has been a long road for us, and we're only getting started.

But we're also aware that performance - particularly frame rate - is not currently where we want it to be, and we are working on additional patches to help address these issues and more. Patch notes per platform will be available on the community forums and on Steam when they go live.

In the meantime, the first free content in our post-launch Resistance Mode road map has been unlocked for all players today. All 8 individual pieces of the two new Punk and Anarchist outfits, plus the Punk and Anarchist full body clothing, can be found in your character's Gear and Clothing menu for players to customize their Fighters with. On top of that, two bonus Hail Mary boosters in your Consumables inventory offer a free instant revive to help you on your way to completing Missions on the hardest difficulty. Use them wisely!

Beyond improvements and content, we aim to have three additional polished Missions for Resistance Mode available by the end of June, with more free Missions to come after that.

2. Lamoi Lamoi Member

Thank goodness !

If you guys can get the framerate to a locked 30fps or over, well, I'd say this game is easily one of the best open world games I've played.

Ps. 1080p on XB1 would be nice! ;)
    I can dream... Man the XB1 is rubbish..

3. Carboniphones Carboniphones New Member

So turned on the game and it said there was new content that was installed and it told me to quit my game go to the main menu and gobs my into my game and I did exactly that and when I returned nothing was new especially the stuff you promised in the article above my reply. Where is this free stuff you promised?

4. DopemanPusha100 DopemanPusha100 New Member

Can you at least improve on the AI functions or not? A bunch of people aren't satisfied with the AI performance since they say it acts dumb during gameplay, save for Co-op.

5. HugoStiglitz HugoStiglitz New Member

This game is FUN, BUUTTTT If the campaign was playable with friends and more content this game would be next level amazing, i hope we get lots of content for it and i dont understand why gamers must complain so much even though theyll pay for a CoD game which is the same thing over and over again..
    good job guys

CAMPAIGN WITH FRIENDS = Amazing epic play time

JWade likes this.
  6. Xenokai Xenokai New Member

Umm the PS4 version is 1080p but its framerate take a hit because of it. It runs around 5fps slower then the xbox one version, maybe they should drop the ps4 resolution down as well? Donno about you but id pick a more playable game over a measly resolution anyday of the week. Digital Foundry comparision shows the xbox version being the better running of the 2. Seriously people are still using the resolution arugment trying to justify the PS4 more? I have a PS4 and Xbox One, Uncharted 4 was amazing! But it doesnt defeat the fact that Xbox has way more worth playing exclusive titles and a better online infrastructure. Can deny it all day but its true.

vr6pimp and AntonioR like this.
  7. AntonioR AntonioR New Member

Can you guys please fix the frame rate and polish the game and make some bug fixes and improvements, and then this game will be one of the best games ever made;)

JWade likes this.
  8. Casketnap Casketnap New Member

Power to the people mission in Ashgate is bugged. It's stuck at 0% hearts and minds and I've searched every inch of every zone to figure this out.

9. Oneofthe8devilz Oneofthe8devilz New Member

Dambuster Studios & Deep Silver: Whatever your plans for future performance updates for this game are...

DON'T DOWNGRADE THE VISUALS of the PC version of the game on maxed-out settings !!!

I bought this game for the sole purpose of playing a CRYENGINE based co-op title that isn't free-to-play.

IMO it technically wipes the floor with most of the other recently released titles in terms of realtime calculated graphical output and fidelity. From the shading of the effects, over to the filtering of the shadows, down to the way that huge co-op suburban areas are being spammed with omnidirectional shadowcasting pointlights (down to the "glow-sticks" that also cast shadows).

I simply love how every object in the game (down to single grass-blades) reacts to dynamic lights, receiving and casting dynamic shadows.

It would be a major-cluster-*Bun* for me, seeing the visuals of the game getting gimped for performance reasons (at maxed out settings and especially during clientside co-op) just because some average Joe expects this game to run 60+ FPS on his "Walmart-Low-Budget-PC".

People should stop expecting major graphical progress in PC Gaming without having to invest into new hardware, providing the required horsepower to render those new next-gen environments.

So I suggest in case your optimizations include any gimping/cutting down/downgrading of visual effects (at least for the PC Version) please apply those only to the the Low/Medium settings...

I have recorded this clientside co-op footage on a 7 years old PC (with the only newer component being a 3 year old Geforce 770 GTX GPU) running everything at maxed out settings at 1080p and I don't really get what people are complaining about...

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  10. TheUndercoverDev TheUndercoverDev Active Member

@DSDBCraig

*SPOILERS*

Please tell me Ben Walker will return. I don't mind and actually like the new history, and I love what y'all did with this game, but removing Ben Walker is the last straw. He was my hero for the last five years. I love Parrish and company, but nothing will ever be as great as Walker was.

Really satisfying ending. Loved everything about the game minus Walker turning.

11. Airborne13F4P Airborne13F4P New Member

Was one of the perks making it unplayable. Frame rate as of the latest patch to Xbox one is zero. The game won't load. Prior to the patch it was glitchy but playable.

12. Tas.0008 Tas.0008 New Member

Hi, might be a silly question, where do I find and download the performance patch?

Is it within Steam or somewhere else?

Please, Please help, the game keeps on crashing every time (I presume Steam keeps all of the games versions upto date and patched).

Thank you

Tas.0008

13. Troy Ander Mendoza Troy Ander Mendoza New Member

Please, Please help, the game keeps on crashing every time and patched.
    and please dont spam me?
    Thank you